Re: Europa-List: The Factory Fuel Sight Gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Factory Fuel Sight Gauge
From: steve v <s.vestuti@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:55:47

Just Thought i would add my "short" experience with the standard
sight gauge here,
      i have a tri gear with a compleatly standard text book
intallation with the tube visable in the port footwell, on the
ground the gauge reads fine, airbourne it reads empty - it has done this
---From day one. i intend shortly to dissconnect it and fit a stop end to the
tank
as my fuel flow meter is accurate to within half a litre.
could the empty reading in flight be due to acceleration as the tube runs
forward
B4 running verticaly?

Steve vestuti G-CEBV #573.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org