Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Tank leak was it empty

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Tank leak was it empty
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:09:12

Svein,
It was Nigel Charles who mentioned it for the first time already a couple of
years ago. He specified that the capacity raised by 6-7 liters but that is
up to every body in particular to remeasure the contents. I am also used to
keep it plenished to avoid eventual condensation. Anyway it is a point in my
checklist and easy for those who rig and derig for every flight, like I do.
Regards,
Karel Vranken.