RE: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Tank leak was it empty

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Tank leak was it empty
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:35:42

I don't know if this is a continuation of my issue of my fuel tank crack
that I wrote about on the 16 th of August but the crack showed  up after
refilling a tank that had been previously always kept full.  My estimate is
that it was empty for about 5 or 6 weeks in a pretty hot AZ garage.
Probably over 100 F every day.

Steve

<alan@kestrel-insurance.com>