Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in
From: europaman <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 01:05:56

Posting again what I thought was forwarded already.....so now here's some
pictures
too.

Hi All,  :D
We just returned from the drive up to Rough River, the First Annual US Europa
Fly-in.
What a perfect weekend! There were 7 Europas in attendance and 28 nice
Europa folks in all. The choice of this location was great and the weather
perfect.
I have never seen a state park with such nice amenities. It had a nice 3200ft
runway. Just a short walk away was a lakeside lodge complete with a very
good and reasonably priced restaurant. They had a pool, golf course, campground,
marina, cottages, and a picnic and beach area.  Donna and I got a ride with
Jeff B.and Jeff R. in their beautiful trigears. I especially enjoyed the
"formation"
flight, flying right seat in "Gold Rush". I will be posting a bunch of
pix tomorrow on the gallery page in the forum watch for it. Can't wait till
next year.

Troy and Donna Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:Paint,(some) interior,engine install, (some) wiring.
Weaverville, NC USA

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org

Attachments:
http://www.europaowners.org//zfiles/p9010166a_162.jpg