Re: Duncan Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures

Subject: Re: Duncan Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures
From: David Joyce <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:27:34

Hi Duncan

Mod 52 carried out on 26/2/04 (I will get amendments made to GINFO) "Thanks
for the reminder"
I dont mind the number of photos (i did it for a living for quite some years
;-)

You are quite correct about the threads (believe nylock should have 1.5
threads past nyloc?) WIP picture!

Again wing root fairing close to flap hanger ref your other comment!

Many thanks & rgds
David