Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures

Subject: Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures
From: David Joyce <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:29:51

With the mods 73 & 74 G-BWON now complete save for painting, I would like to
offer thanks to Graham Singleton (Top Bloke), Colin Smallwood, Howard Fish,
Bob Hitchcock & Ged for all of their time and efforts to help us to put the
aircraft back into the air.

I have taken a few pictures of WIP and have enclosed the link if anyone is
interested, these pictures are NOT IN THE ORDER that the work was carried
out (I will do it but remaining work on aircraft is more important ;-)

The album also contains pictures of other work that we have taken the
opportunity to complete at the same time, sorting out corrosion on the
aluminium flap supports and on the pitot tube.

My thanks again to the above mentioned!

www.stranfaer.com/mod74

David Joyce (the other one)