Re: Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mods 73 and 74 pictures
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:28:32

David/Graham,
Can you confirm that the full engagement of the lift pin is as shown in
photos 8, 38, 55, 75,76, as the problem I having is that the supplied parts
will require the threaded hole in the wing root to be counterbored by
c.1/10". Yours seem not to have this difficulty.

Does BWON have Mod 52?; G-INFO suggests not. I which case I would have
expected the same problem.

BTW, the flap close-out method of access would have resulted in half the
number of photos!

Rgds.,
Duncan.