Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Photos

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Photos
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:18:16

Had a great time meeting the Europa folks at Rough River State Park,
even though I could only be there for a few hours. Thanks to Paul
McAllister for organizing it. At one point I saw six  Europas on the
ramp; others said there were seven earlier. My only complaint was the
drinking water which someone appropriately described as "colonized
water". Next time I am bringing a drum of water from home.

I took some photos which are up on my website (link below). There is a
cool video of one Europa taking off from the runway. I couldn't
remember who took the group photo. I hope he can email it or post it
somewhere.

Hope we can have the same gathering next year.

Here is the link:
http://www.sarangan.org/album/aviation_album.html