Re: Europa-List: Re: main tyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: main tyre
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:59:39
Dear Gert,

It was a joke, my stupid humour.
When landing, concentration must be always 100%.
Also with Cessna, allways.

Still, I have now over 100 Mono landings to
all kind of runways with different weather conditions.
I just wonder the mono=B4s reputation which is

"very difficult to land"
"ground looping is everybody=B4s destiny"
"do not buy CS prop - you will break it anyway"
"impossible to land safely -must be converted to trike"
"practising beforehand  with other `normal`taildraggers is a must"

Cannot understand. It has been for me personally just a pure joy.
Maybe because before Europa I practised with mono cycle.
And the feeling "winning the challenge" gives a good satisfaction.

Just wonder who will be the first who converts trike to mono?!!!

Wishes, Raimo

(I do know; writing like this I beg blood from my nose and
next time when landing I will maybe know what means ground looping!)