Europa-List: Re: main tyre

Subject: Europa-List: Re: main tyre
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:29:33

Hi Raimo,

I have had good experience with the McCreary Air Trac 7.00 - 6 x 6 ply
(Aircraft Spruce part no. 06-09600) with a McCreary Air Trac 7/8.00 - 6
tube (Aircraft Spruce part no. 06-09800). I changed my first tire after
6 years and 770 landings, most of  which were on hard surfaces. I keep
my tire pressure at 18 to 20 psi (1.24 to 1.38 bar). The tire looks soft
but it is better that way. Higher pressures will provide more excitement
during landing.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina