Re: Europa-List: removal of nylon outrigger legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: removal of nylon outrigger legs
From: Niels Kock <nielskock@get2net.dk>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:24:57
Thanks, Jim. The increase of pressure is one of the options i've been
thinking of. Just being somewhat
reluctant to go above 20 psi, because, as John Wigney said, it might
make the landings even more interesting than
at present.
Today i splayed the legs with a jack, and after some experimenting as to
the amount of splaying, kept the
shape by positioning a 10mm steel tube between the vertical sides of the
UC leg just proximal to the tyre.
The tube was fixed with a bolt at each end. So far it seems to work
fine.
Niels
 nielskock@get2net.dk