Re: Europa-List: Europa colours /The facts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa colours /The facts
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:04:46
Guten Tag, Bruno

und danke sehr sch=F6n!

OE-CMW looks great and I am sure
it is going to do so decades. Of course!
By the way very intelligent painting scheme...

I have no ground loops and still flying.
In fact I had a rare opportunity
to fly together with Sir Rolph Muller, English gentleman.
It was last Monday and he will later
write a report of my OH-XRT=B4s characteristics.
My intend is to end upp w my test flight sessions during
August-September.

I wish you luck with your roll outs.
Do enjoy every moments - they will not come back.

Regards, Raimo
========
Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417, The Experimental of The Year, about 20 hrs &
100 landings.
OH-CVK C172 Skyhawk, totally restored 2006-2007
OH-BLL Beechcraft C45, w radial engines (grounded)

37500  Lempaala
Finland
tel + 358 3 3753 777
fax + 358 3 3753 100