Re: Europa-List: Europa colours /The facts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa colours /The facts
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:14:56

Hallo Raimo, Hallo Europa Family,

first of all congratulations to your baby and your first flights,  Reimo.
Once you made a remark during rolling exercise.   - " Oh,  she is also flying
! "
Have you made a turn around or have you stopped flying?

Somebody told me once:
" When the bird is off the ground during your rolling exercises continue
with flying. By sudden reduce of the power, the plane can drop down due to the

lost of the prop wash effect."

An answer from some experts will be very welcome, as I will start in two or
three weeks time with my roll outs.

But now to the topic of this eMail:  Europa Colours / The Fact

Attached is a picture of an Austrian Europa Classic Tri-Gear.
I guess the Monowheel was changed to a tri-Gear recently, as this is kit  173.
The full approval was given in 2000.
As you can see, this bird looks still very nice.

Best Regards,

Bruno Reith / UVT Reith
europa-aircraft-germany