RE: Europa-List: FW: More help required.....Vac gauge problem

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: More help required.....Vac gauge problem
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:04:03
Hi! Geoff  and  Ivor,
Thanks for the " leg up". It all becomes more clear when you realise
that one side takes incoming pressure and the other side takes the
vacuum, but then having no letters on my gauge confounded me still
further. Hopefully apart from Mod 74 and the PFA Flight test permit that
will be all snagging done!
I can say I now understand why Rotax drivers say 90% done and 95% still
to do. I could have thrown the Jabiru in three times in the time I've
been pratting about with this! However obviously I can't put this down
to Rotax but inadequate labelling when dismantling and replacing pipes
on my part.
Thanks again.
Bob H  G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison