Europa-List: Vac System PANIC OVER THANKS.

Subject: Europa-List: Vac System PANIC OVER THANKS.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:54:49
Further to my last cry for help ....I've sorted it out  "P"  stands for
Pressure which is ambient . "V " obviously stands for Vacuum. To
identify "P" on the gauge blow it and "V" suck it . Together they move
the gauge needle. In the same direction.

Thanks for the thought you may have made on this vexed question.  Like
the Ignition connectors slight lack of information like no letters on
the gauge doesn't help without the basic knowledge.

Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  (Only Mod 74 to do now !)

Robt.C.Harrison