Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:56:35
Mike

I expect you have seen Francis Donaldson's letter of 30 July. As well

as summarising how things stand on mods 73 and 74, his letter seems
to reset the ten hour clock regarding mod 73. This was previously
within 10 flying hours of the date of the previous notice (12/7).
Now, by my reading at least, it says it is within ten flying hours of

the date of the most recent notice (30/7). For many, this won't make
a difference, for some it would. Do you know if my interpretation is
correct?

Best wishes

Willie