Re: Europa-List: Europa Mod 74

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Mod 74
From: neveyre@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:36:16

Roger has to be diplomatic, I do not !

If gobby di**heads like Richard Holder are so upset with either the Europa plane
itself, or the E04 operation, can he do us all a favour and sell?his Europa
to?someone,? and buy something else ?
If I?were at E04,?I would refuse to sell Richard the parts [ or any parts for
that
matter ], and ensure that he didn't get them via other owners.
Nev.

roger@middlecave.plus.com
writes:

Getting out the Mod leaflet, sorting out the logistics, etc. has been a bit of
a nightmare, so I would be extremely grateful if Richard Holder would come and
take over the company - he would undoubtedly be? able to offer a better and
cheaper
service, and then John and I would be able to retire on our (non-existent)
ill gotten gains!

Getting out the Mod leaflet, sorting out the logistics, etc. has been a bit of
a nightmare, so I would be extremely grateful if Richard Holder would come and
take over the company - he would undoubtedly be? able to offer a better and
cheaper
service, and then John and I would be able to retire on our (non-existent)
ill gotten gains!

?

Well said Roger!!

?

?

Trev Pond

G-LINN

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.