Europa-List: Europa accident G-HOFC - POINTLESS comment

Subject: Europa-List: Europa accident G-HOFC - POINTLESS comment
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:47:10

> How many Europa deaths in how many months? 8 in 18 mos... I am concerned!!

Your comment (without any sort of reasoned explanation) would appear to be
meaningless sensationalism - its the sort of thing you would expect from
some elements of the press.

Why is it meaningless - because the crashes happened for different reasons -
I havent checked but then im not really interested. The fact is that Europas
have a very good safety record.

Its like saying there were so many hundred aviation related deaths in the
last 18 months - if you're so concerned dont fly and that includes
commercial aircraft (they have a terrible safety record !!!)