RE: Europa-List: Europa Mod 74

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Mod 74
From: Roger Bull <roger@middlecave.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:11:16
I think I should point out that Mod 74 does not call for Mod 52 to be
incorporated if not already done so; the requirement is to fit a tie bar to
the existing rear wing pin sockets, the tie bar being part of Mod 52 as
well.  Builders can of course fit Mod 52 in its entirety, which, plus the
new pin arangement in the wing, will satisfy Mod 74.

We at Europa were unaware until earlier this week that the tie bar would be
required, so it has been a rush to get the parts as soon as possible.  If
builders want to incorporate Mod 52 in its entirety the lead time will be
longer, proably about 3 weeks, as it will be necessary to get extra supplies
of the 3 part wing socket included in that Mod.

Getting out the Mod leaflet, sorting out the logistics, etc. has been a bit
of a nightmare, so I would be extremely grateful if Richard Holder would
come and take over the company - he would undoubtedly be  able to offer a
better and cheaper service, and then John and I would be able to retire on
our (non-existent) ill gotten gains!

Regards,

Roger