Europa-List: Re: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:00:50

No sign off, so no name to answer:
No, it's even worse. You forget the owners that died even before they finished
their planes. Even some neighbors of Europa builders and pilots died. There must
be something terribly wrong.
In reality investigations show that running out of gas and forgetting to fly the
plane, coming in too slow and stall-spin on final, trying to return form upwind
and stall are pilot related and could be fatal.
In any plane.
The last accident is still under investigation.
The nice thing with numbers is that you can do so many things with them. Adding
them up is the first thing we learn. Later in our education we usually learn
that manipulating numbers has only meaning if we can stick some common factor
to them.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org