RE: Europa-List: Propeller optimization; was: Tail Plane Blues

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Propeller optimization; was: Tail Plane Blues
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:40:51

Oooooh - that sounds good!  Hi Fred, have you heard anything back from Paul
 Lipps or
are you just going to wait and see what Vari Prop comes up with?

                                                   Glenn

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:03:27 -0700Subject: Europa-List: Propeller optimi
zation; was: Tail Plane BluesFrom: fklein@orcasonline.comTo: europa-list@ma
tronics.com

What have you heard about the Airmaster/Sensenich combination?  It will be
unveiled at Oshkosh
What are the advantages and, if substantial, can the Sensenich blades be re
tro fitted to an original Airmaster configuration...?I believe (but cannot
confirm absolutely) that the Airmaster/Sensenich combo is a two bladed conf
iguration.Anyone interested in props and going to Oshkosh may want to check
 out Hanger C at booth 3109 and take a look at the Vari Prop exhibit; Vari
Prop is owned by Larry Morgan, a past contributor on europa-list (see archi
ve post below) and (I believe) the guy who got stiffed for a full kit when
Europa went belly up. Larry will have a three blade CS set up for RV's w/ r
ather exotic blades designed by Paul Lipps. Paul has written me that Larry
would be very interested in producing something specific for the Europa.
     Fred
From: < lmorgan822@aol.com >Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:16 AMSubject:
 Re: Europa-List: RE: Propeller discussions
   >> We have both a marine and aircraft prop.  We have not built our web s
ite > for the A/C prop yet.  This weekend I am testing a 4 bladed variant o
n a > T-51 with a Rotax 914.  We have 2, 3, and 4 bladed props, and two hub
 > sizes.  The larger hubs are designed for the direct drive engines in the
 > 180 to 350 HP, the smaller hubs are designed for the Rotax, Jabiru, etc,
 > although currently running on a 200 HP Chevy V6 in an RV6 with a reducti
on drive.>> I am the owner of the company.  We are an Oregon LLC.>> If you
have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at       >
lmorgan822@hotmail.com. 503-804-5508.      >      > Thank you for your inqu
====
Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!--
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink