Re: Europa-List: Mod 73-any pictures of work in progress?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73-any pictures of work in progress?
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:10:52

It might be worth talking to Peter Kember or David Watts. They are based
at Laddingford
Graham

scudrunner wrote:

> I'd like to add my voice as an non-builder owner in the South East (Sussex)
> who
would welcome a group solution to getting through Mod 73 -

> I bought a small glider repair kit so I could have a practice with the
> materials
before touching the plane and convincingly demonstrated to myself that I don't
(yet) have the skill set required  :oops:

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187
Mob: +447739582005