Re: Europa-List: Mod 73-any pictures of work in progress?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73-any pictures of work in progress?
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:47:46

If you arent experienced in glassfibre layups and in Europa construction
methofs I would strongly suggest you find someone who has.

The required excavations are very close to a structural rib, which if
damaged could seriously weaken the tailplane structure.

Anyone who has built a tailplane knows exactly where this is.

Its a very simple job if you know what you are doing. Im not sure pictures
will make it any easier if you havent had previous experience - IMHO.

You dont say if you have experience in glass cloth construction. Is might be
worth getting in touch with the Europa club secretary to see if any their
members can help. If im not mistaken, Peter Kember is fairly close to you.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS