Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:17:34

David,
By live and behavior I want to participate in the Italian Tour next August
25th. I will join you the first day on the continent. From my location EBBL
in Belgium it is easy to join your first night stop. You will let me know in
time where it is and if you take the mediterranian route through France or
the Alps through Germany and Austria. At the moment F-PKRL will have only 1
person on board, but maybe my grand son will go with me. Let's hope the
weather will cooperate.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken # 447 Mono XS 912 ULS Airmaster CS.