Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:38:40

The Tour of Italy is due to take place between 25 August and 2 September.
There are places for two or possibly three more planes on the trip, and I am
keen to hear from anyone interested now so that we can make our plans with
everyone in the loop.
         The plan is to make this trip rather like the Tour de France, that
is a fairly gentle trip  without anything especially challenging, with
generally a single flight daily, concentrating on getting to interesting
places with time to look around them, and enjoy the culture, wine and food
and shopping of the country - basically the sort of thing that we hope will
appeal to wives as well as just pilots! It could also be suitable for
someone new to foreign touring as we will be able to give any support
necessary with things like flight plans, customs, foreign RT, route
planning, etc. Should we still be on the current regime of needing
re-inspecting every 10 hrs there will be a tail inspector on the trip to
keep you legal.
       Anyone interested please contact me within the next week, by email or
tel 01454 260542
                         Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ