Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Italian Tour
From: The Morgans <themorgans@fairadsl.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:17:07

Dear David
I have read with much interest your messages over the past few months about
your various trips to Europe. I co-own G-MFHI a classic trigear based art
Rochester,Kent with two others (Peter Rees and Mike Bullen). I am very much
an aviation rookie and have only made it as far as Beauvais and Le2K. I
would be really interested in joining the next French trip. However I still
have to work!! (as a GP) and obviously cannot take leave at short notice. So
I was wondering if, as 2008, approaches I could have advanced warning of the
intended trip timings so I could prebook my holiday slot at the practice
(assuming that you are still going to go next year). I think that with the
support of experienced pilots it would be a very valuable and enjoyable
learning experience for my colleagues and I.
Very many thanks
Andrew Morgan