Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters
From: William Williams Wynne <www@wynne.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:32:28
In the same vein Paul, if you want your battery to crank the engine
first time at max power, wake it up with a few seconds of panel or
lights load.  Then turn that load off, give the battery a few seconds to
recover and you should get 80%+ from the sleepy head rather than 60%- we
usually settle for.  naltpkt  Bill