Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:32:19
Possibly more of a worry is the gasket leaking and allowing air to be
sucked into the fuel system and cause fuel starvation.

Still I guess that if the aircraft isnt leaking fuel all over the hangar
floor it is reasonable to assume the fuel system is airtight.

Perhaps they use different fuel additives here in the UK.