Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Recess

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Recess
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:18:25

Karel
yes I do. the engineering could have been done better. We have to
remember though, Ivan was under a lot of pressure to get the whole
design finished and sell some kits to start earning some money. Paying
wages for three years with nothing coming in is quite scary. I have
learned to accept Ivan for his strengths and forgive his shortcomings,
without people like Ivan things like the Europa don't happen.I know I
could not have done what he did, the Europa has given a lot of people a
lot of pleasure. The rest of us can help each other to refine it and
make it even more rewarding
Graham

karelvranken wrote:
> <karelvranken@hotmail.com>