Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Retention

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Retention
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:31:59
Hi Bob,

My hangar/garage was flooded to 3 feet and my  Trailer was  completely under
water as were 2 Mig Welders, my compressor, most of my power  tools and
assorted tool boxes and trolleys.  My beautiful new Chysler  Crossfire was
flooded

to the dashboard and appears to be a write-off.   Thank goodness my aeroplane
was in it's hangar at Abbots Bromley.  Our  kennels has survived, gold medals
for swimming were awarded to staff rescuing  dogs and cats (I'm not eligible as

I'm both management and retired!)  The  Cattery is now closed and will be
rebuilt from scratch as the Insurance company  think that will be the cheapest

option.

Hey ho, just another day in my life and of course, according to my Wife,
it's all my fault!!   Can I come and live at your house as  well?