Europa-List: Paul's funeral

Subject: Europa-List: Paul's funeral
From: Laura Farmer <welshlaura@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:03:34
Just a quick note to thank all of you who made such an effort to come to
Paul's funeral last week. I know he would have been so pleased to see so
many of his "flying" friends there. Thank you also for making the effort to
speak to myself and his family, both on Friday and at William's funeral
yesterday, you have all been lovely. As I said before, he always wanted me
to be involved in his passion, we had plans for much more flying this year,
but just by communicating with you I feel I am doing my best for him. We
laid some of his ashes to rest today, on a hilltop above his hometown of
Tredegar, where quite a few planes fly overhead. The rest, as some of you
will know, we would like to have scattered from a plane of some kind over
his favourite hills nearby. As soon as I have confirmed this with his
parents I will be in touch to arrange this.
As for the ongoing AAIB investigation, I'm sure the PFA will be passing on
what findings they hear to yourselves, and I appreciate that these are
possibly even more important to you than they are to us, as, although we
want to know eventually, nothing will bring Paul or William back.

Many Thanks again,

Laura Farmer