RE: Europa-List: Williams Funeral

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Williams Funeral
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:46:35

Hi! Paddy /all and Dianna if you should be still sharing our sadness
through this list.
Regretfully I will be unable to attend Williams funeral on the 18th,
since I have a fixed appointment for an Bone Cancer Scan in Lincoln
which will take most of the day.
Since it is tied in with my Radio Therapy it is not possible to change
it.
Is there anyone with a spare seat travelling from the North East to
Paul's?

Regards
Bob Harrison, G-PTAG