Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing

Subject: Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 08:27:40

Mike

My understanding is the Club prop balancer is only available with Pete
Jeffers assistance - ie: it is a prop balancing service (hope thats clear
enough). The reason being its a valuable piece of kit and the club isnt
willing to risk loss or damage by hirng it out to inexperienced operators.

But then I cant speak for the club. The best person to ask is Pete himself -
01494 881431 or email pjeffers@talktalk.net or inspector@europaclub.org.uk
For those that dont know he is located near Booker Airfield at High Wycombe
so you can fly in to get the job done.

PS: I just looked in the Europa Club mag and the cost is 75, not 50 as I
prevously stated (the ad listed under Europa Merchandising actually says
approximately 75)

The other tools include 3.125 Tungsten Carbide holesaw, Rotax Carb Balancer,
SWR test meter, Mod72 reamer. These are free to members but you pay for the
postage both ways.

Regards

Carl