Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing

Subject: Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:42:00

 For most of us 1,500 is a
> big investment when you can get the job done for 50.

Fortunately, at the moment I am able to borrow an ACES Computerised Balancer
---From work.  It does an excellent job at balancing the prop on my aircraft.
All that is necessary is to read the manual.

Carl, what you are saying is that the balancer bought by the club is for the
use of chosen individuals only - other lesser mortals have still to pay to
have their props balanced - is my understanding correct.

regards,

Mike