Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing

Subject: Re: } Europa-List: Prop Balancing
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:42:56

The prop balancer is (as far as I am know) is for use by Europa club members
only - if thats what you mean by the chosen few. However the charge (which I
believe is 50) is what we all pay. Its to cover the cost of the purchase
and for Pete Jeffers time and expertise (cheap by any standards).

I dont know if the Europa club would loan the kit to non members - you would
have to ask them. Personally I doubt it after all whats the point of having
a club if non members can enjoy the same benefits as those who subscribe..

Hope that clarifies things