RE: Europa-List: propeller optimization

Subject: RE: Europa-List: propeller optimization
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:24:23
Dwayne

I would talk to the folks at Airmaster; they did extensive testing for their
prop using the Europa as the test platform! They seem like pretty smart
folks and worked with Warp Drive during the development. The Mono wheel may
have some blade length compromises due to the ground clearance but I don't
know. I don't think Rotax would recommend switching gears around between 912
and 914. I sure like my Airmaster, its worked great for 6 years.

Jerry

  _____