Re: Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:37:07

Hi Ferg,

Also a SR3000 with reverse.
But i went for the CSC1-G, and while still on the ground, test running the
engine, everything seems to
work great. Have not reversed with a running engine though. I used the
Woodcomp label and security lock for the switch, replaced the switch with
a 3 pole on-off on, which cuts a relay, taking the cs controller off line
and power to reverse and unreverse. If you are interested a (bad) hand
drawn circuit diagram, i can send it to you. On the defensive side i would
like to add: I will be landing on ice, reverse might come in handy.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

--
workshopcam http://www.okhuijsen.org/plane