Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:26:39

  _____

From: Fergus Kyle
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2007 10 35
Subject: Woodcomp propeller controls

Cheers,

            I am in the process of installing the subject item, an SR3000/3
Constant Speed unit. There are several control modules involved in the
installation and I am trying to rationalise the siting of these on a
standard mono instrument panel - somewhat cramped and needing careful
planning.

            While I have read the manual several times, I find it hard to
calculate how often (and therefore where) each item should be used.

            If you are familiar with the use of a 3000 or similar device,
would you consider advising me where you would put each module to permit
ease and frequency of use? This comprises CS RPM control selector, CS/manual
switch, pitch indicator and a  guarded Reverse pitch switch - yes, reverse.
I know, I know.

Happy landings

Ferg

Classic mono 914