Re: Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Woodcomp propeller controls
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:02:21
Ferg,

For what it is worth, mine stays in the constant speed mode, so I would
position the manual/auto switch where ever there is room, you probably
will not normally need to use it.
I don't have a pitch indicator, but would not think this needs to be in a
prominent position.
The RPM control selector needs to be in sight and easily accessible.
The reverse switch is probably best located in the baggage compartment !

Dave

"Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
05/17/2007 08:26 AM