RE: Europa-List: Tire change

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tire change
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 08:48:32
Hi all.

For what its worth I always travel with my jacking block.  I have had one
incident where my tube  blew out on landing at an airport away from my home
base. It would have been very difficult to deal with the situation had I not
had a jacking block with me.

To give you an idea I had 5 hefty guys to help be move my aircraft and it
was a major effort to move it the 3 ~ 4 meters required to clear the
airstrip.

Paul