Re: Europa-List: Seat Thoughts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat Thoughts
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:58:02

Duncan, I agree with you 100%. A 'hardwired' seat is not a good idea. Also I
tried this foam wedge in the lower back that others are talking about. I
found it to be irritating as it reduces your seat area.
I also like to be able to move around from time to time.

Karl

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/