Re: Europa-List: Ducati inverter-regulator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ducati inverter-regulator
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:45:19

Hello Ferg

Think you got it half right. That is in your quest to not ask more than 20
amps the 2 is correct, but the zero is not. If you give the Ducati good
cooling and don't ask more than 12 amps continuous, you will probably get
OK service. According to Lockwood, if you ask more than 12 amps for a
period of time it will fail the regulator. If you keep on asking more than
12 amps and keep on changing the regulators, then the windings in the
generator fail.

Ron Parigoris