Europa-List:

Subject: Europa-List:
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:51:46

All

Anyone recently fitted a a factory interior kit and would be willing
to answer an as yet unspecified number of questions as we try to make
sense of heaps of material on the bench in front of us?

Some starters for 10:

What to use to stick the various materials down - the unlined stuff
is very thin - the foam backed very thick

Any advice on order?

Having filled the spaces in floor pan with blue foam should we be
covering with glass +/- ply before seat cushions?

Why the moulded glass headrest covers?

Where does the bag of large area washers fit in?

More to follow I suspect.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY