Re: Europa-List: Mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 72
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:15:55
Erich,
I had the same experience. Prepare it for definitely drive in and with a
rubber hammer and a piece of wood the tubes go in at the bottom. My
friend Dirk Oyen did about the same but IMHO he waited to long for the
fix so that the metal painture on the tubes became dry and hard. Finally
he had to cut of about 1 inch of one of the tubes because he couldn't
get it out anymore. Though he assures me that it was reamed at the
bottom.
Succes,
Karel Vranken, # 447 Mono XS, Rotax 912ULS, Airmaster AP332.