Europa-List: Mod 72

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 72
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:02:18
For those that have completed Mod 72, did you have to drive the insert i
nto position or did it slide all the way into position.  I am able to ge
t the insert slid most of the way into the tube leaving about 1" to be d
riven in with a punch.  I hate to start driving the insert in only to re
alize that I am unable to seat it fully.
Regards,
Erich Trombley

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/f
ront.htm?csp=24

e the insert into position or did it slide all the way into position.&nb
sp; I am&nbsp;able to get the insert slid most of the way into the tube
leaving about 1" to be driven in with a punch.&nbsp; I hate to start dri
ving the insert in only to realize that I am unable to seat it fully.</P

<P>Regards,</P>
<P>Erich Trombley</P>
.com/news/front.htm?csp=24">Interested in getting caught up on today's
 news?<br>