RE: Europa-List: More EFIS Thoughts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: More EFIS Thoughts
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@redzone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:37:26
Mike,

Do you have or intend to have a cover for your 'live' Forest of Tabs ?
Just thinking this is quite a large area to be 'live' if not protected.

Cheers
Kingsley in Oz.

One other item I forgot to mention.....for power connection through the
firewall I have installed a unit that has two plates with about ten
positions for spade/quick connect fittings to attach to, one for each
side of the firewall and has a large bolt going through the firewall
connecting them together to which you attach the cable coming from the
battery after going through the 30 amp fuse block. I have another one
used for the ground side that doesn't have a inline fuse.

This is available from Electric Bob at  AeroElectric.com. But I've
attached the .pdf picture of it.

Mike Duane A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear