Re: Europa-List: Rotax Generator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax Generator
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:10:10
Steve

I had same trouble; no alt pwr at all
during first engine run upp.

Reason: those yellow wires from the
alternator to the regulator G-connectors
were not fully inserted /locked. Very simple!

They are quite easy to leave unconnected!
After fix I get more than enough power.

Hope that helps, Raimo
=================
Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417, completed, taxi tests
OH-CVK C172 Skyhawk, under reinterioring in the Polar Circle
OH-BLL Beechcraft C45, w radial engines, grounded but lights on

37500  Lempaala
Finland
tel + 358 3 3753 777
fax + 358 3 3753 100