Re: Europa-List: Rotax Generator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax Generator
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:18:31
Steve,
I had that problem.
Thought it was the regulator and had it tested ...no. It turned out to
be the connecting DIN plug to the regulator was not sufficiently home
and one of the female/male connections within the plug was not
connecting probably. Dismantle the plug and clean. Check each connection
is positively connecting and alter if necessary the female connector to
make a positive connection.
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward