Re: Europa-List: alternator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: alternator
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:04:39

Danny
Since things were working before I would look again at each item you
disconnected and reconnected and others you may have bumped or pulled on.
Check the terminal connections at end of wires and also grip end of terminal
and give slight pull on wire to assure there is not a break inside of the
insulation sheath of wire. Check and recheck. Make sure your grounds are
good. Its probably not your regulator if it was working before but check
your connections there as well.Good luck.
Jerry