Re: Europa-List: FW: fuel hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: fuel hose
From: Bob <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:46:50
We did use the fuel injection hose exclusively on the 914's due to
higher fuel pressures but it does provide extra benefits being
compatible with all fuels, good abrasion resistance and ability to make
small radius without kinking.  Certainly aluminum lines are the industry
standard and preferable IMHO but require a bit of extra patience on
installation.  Teflon lines are great but difficult to work with in
tight places.  Choosing any of the above will make a safe and reliable
fuel system.

Bob Berube
Flight Crafters
5048 Airport Rd.